Jump to navigation Jump to search
Flow of operation
- Before the race
- Create an event data
- Input participants data
- Input courses data
- On the race day
- Input direct entries
- Download runners’ card data
- Print results
- After the race
- Publish results to website
- Network Manager
- Network Manager is used when Mulka2 is used by multiple computers via a network.
- It is also used for connecting cloud server to use cloud service (web application).
- Main Window
- Main Window is used for non-score event's regular operation on the event day.
- This function is used for starting Score-O Viewer (a tool for Score-O data processing) and Large Screen (a tool for outputting the data to a big TV screen) and so on.
- Event Manager
- Event Manager is used for creating event data (original setting for each event).
- Configuration is used when you want to change font name, size and location of data folders.
Before the race
In standard event, make a new event data by using 'Event Manager'.
For standard foot-o competition, it is necessary to input entry list and class and course data. For training event, you can omit entry list by using ’Direct Entry' feature or 'Orienteer Name Database' feature. For score-o event, it is necessary to input score for each controls instead of course data.
- Create a New Event Data
- Input Entry List
- Course Setting
- Class Setting
- Score-O Setting
- Relay Setting
- Data File Specification
On the race day
Software which is mainly used is different by event style. 'Main Window' is used for non-score race and 'Score-O Viewer' is used for score race.
- Basic operation of Main Window (Basic operation of Score-O Viewer is similar)
- Direct Entry
- Download finished runner’s card data
- Print Result List
All data with 'Main Window' and 'Score-O Viewer' are automatically saved in real-time. Do not worry about missing the data.
- The processed data are saved in a file named 'changes.dat' in the data folder.
- The 'changes.dat' file records all change tracking as text format. It may be possible to edit the raw data directly.