Mulka 2 is a software for orienteering result processing. This can be used for individual, relay and score event. Emit, SPORTident and needle punching systems are acceptable.
- Basic Usage
- Cloud Service (Web application, Live results)
- Use of Each Feature
- Old Manual
- Powerpoint file for workshop on 5 Nov, 2010 in Hong Kong
Supported Operating System
- Windows 7/8.1/10
- Some applications work with Android (Ver.4.0+)
Supported Punching System
- Emit EPT system
This software is a shareware. The license is required when the number of competitors registered in the start list is more than 200. This software can be used without a license for small events, where the number of competitors registered in the startlist.dat file is less than 200. The cloud service (web application) is not available without a license.
- Standard club license (JPY 10000)
- Under this license,
- - Proper members of the club can install the software to their PC and use for every event.
- - Organizers of events which are organized by the club can install and use for only these events.
- - Organizers can use the cloud service.
Please send an email if you want to order a license.
|Body||Your e-mail address and club name|