Mulka 2 is a software for orienteering result processing. This can be used for individual, relay and score event. Emit, SPORTident and needle punching systems are acceptable.
- Release Note
- Other Download
- Basic Usage
- Cloud Service (Web application, Live results)
- Use of Each Feature
- Old Manual
- Powerpoint file for workshop on 5 Nov, 2010 in Hong Kong
Supported Operating System
- Windows 7/8.1/10
- Some applications work with Android (Ver.4.0+)
Supported Punching System
- Emit EPT system
This software is a shareware. The license is required when the number of competitors registered at start list is more than 200. For small events, the number of competitors registered at startlist.dat is not more than 200, anybody can use this software without any license if you don't use cloud service (web application).
- Standard club license (JPY 10000)
- Under this license,
- - Proper members of the club can install the software to their PC and use for every event.
- - Organizers of events which are organized by the club can install and use for only these events.
- - Organizers can use cloud service.
Please send an email if you want to order a license.
|Body||Your e-mail address and club name|