Network Manager is used when Mulka2 is used by multiple computers via a network. It is also used for connecting cloud server to use the Cloud Service (web application).
Network Node View
- 'Online' means that this node is the root node (works as server mode) or this node is connected to other network manager and it is also online.
- When this node works as server mode, it becomes 'Offline' by closing the data folder.
- When this node works as client mode, it becomes 'Offline' if the remote host becomes offline or connection between this and remote was disconnected.
- Remote Host
- When this node works as sever mode, 'Data Folder' is displayed.
- When this node works as client mode, the remote host name is displayed.
- Active event data folder is displayed.
- When this node works as client mode, root PC's name and folder name on root PC is displayed.
- Node Address
- Address of this node is displayed. It is assigned by root Network Manager.
- When this node is allowed to accept connection from other PCs, 'Active' is displayed.
- Auto Backup
- When this node works as client mode and hot backup feature is active, 'Active' is displayed.
- Normally data of any operations are saved on root PC. When hot backup feature is active, these are also saved on this PC. By selecting 'Auto Backup Folder' in connecting dialog, you can start server mode with this PC instead of original server PC.
See 'Cloud Service'.