Mulka 2 is a software for orienteering result processing. This can be used for individual, relay and score event. Emit, SPORTident and needle punching systems are acceptable.
- Powerpoint file for workshop on 5 Nov, 2010 in Hong Kong
- Multi-day Event
- Import Course Data (IOF XML)
- Basic Usage
- Use of Each Feature
Supported Operation System
- Windows 7/8.1/10
- Some applications work with Android (Ver.4.0+)
Supported Punching System
- Emit EPT system
This software is a shareware. The license is required when the number of competitors registered at start list is more than 200. For small events, the number of competitors registered at startlist.dat is not more than 200, anybody can use this software without any license.
- Standard club license (JPY 10000)
- Under this license,
- - Proper members of the club can install the software to their PC and use for every event.
- - Organizers of events which are organized by the club can install and use for only these events.
Please send an email if you want to order a license.
|Body||Your e-mail address and club name|